Monday, September 26, 2022

Hobbit Conversions, screamers, and an old pine box 

(April 2016)

 

I've been sick with a cold this week so this update is a bit late in coming. I still have a blocked ear for some reason :-)

As a job lot of miniatures I received from eBay a while back, I found 6 hobbit miniatures included as an extra prize.




They all looked like the guy above but different colours. I think they'd be from the board game 'The Hobbit: defeat of Smaug'. I thought I'd use them for roleplay games but the same static pose was a bit boring. So I converted them to these...


Using bits from my bits box and some putty, I now have a wizard, soldier, swordsman, slinger, spearman and an archer.

I also had a shrieker figure from *many* years ago that I had never painted. I decided that it would be fairly easy to make up a few more of my own with green stuff, so here they are.


I'm sure the keen eyed can spot the original.



Lastly, I knocked up a pine box coffin for dungeon detail.
I made this from paddlepop sticks and glue.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 So, I lost access to my old site, https://hitlh.blogspot.com/ , so I've recreated it here.