Monday, September 26, 2022

Some monsters I made
(March 2016)

Cacodaemon


Supposed to be the Cacodaemon from the old PC game DOOM. Made from scratch and stands roughly 35mm high. I used a largish wooden bead on a brass rod that I covered with greenstuff. I added more brass rod for the horns which were bent to shape and then had green stuff added. I added 0.6mm wires for the underbelly bits.

Eye of the Beholder




This one I made from scratch from a wooden bead, brass wire and greenstuff putty. Roughly 40mm high.

Otyugh


An Otyugh! Or is it a neo-otyugh? I could never tell. Scratch built from a wooden bead, brass wire and greenstuff. Stands about 30mm tall. The base is covered in kitty litter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 So, I lost access to my old site, https://hitlh.blogspot.com/ , so I've recreated it here.